QA & Documentation Manager wanted!
myVR software AS is a cutting edge software development company specializing in providing enabling technologies for 2D and 3D oriented mapping and geospatial solutions for mobile (iOS/Android/Windows Phone), Web and the Desktop. myVR Software is a Hexagon Company and our technology is now being adopted within Hexagon group companies such as Intergraph, Leica Geosystems and others.
Our goal is to provide a unique multiplatform technology that makes is possible to bring 2D/3D Maps, 3D CityModels, 3D Objects, 360 imagery, Lidar, and GIS data to anyone, anywhere on any device!
myVR Software is seeking a strong, hands-on Quality Assurance & Documentation Manager with previous experience in delivering high quality software preferably on multiple platforms. As the first member of the QA team, you will have the responsibility of defining the QA process and owning all of our QA systems and tools.
This position will be responsible for building a system that will help ensure quality SW deliverables both on mobile, web, desktop and server side. You will not only be responsible for building the software and systems used for running the process, but also for building out the QA team over time.
In addition, you will also oversee our documentation process/standards and online documentation/knowledge portal, to ensure that we have well documented process descriptions and SDK documentation available for the developers in the various Hexagon companies.
Developing a test automation framework
- Working with other teams to ensure they're properly implementing automated test suites
- Development of test cases and test plans
- Work with product, engineering and operations to assure high quality systems, improve process and resolve issues whether technical or business related
- Establish best practices for documentation/knowledge gathering and presentation of this in the new online knowledge portal we will be creating.
- Our core technologies are built using C++.
- Experienced with unit testing, functional testing, test case design, test automation and reporting systems.
- Experience with benchmarking and performance testing.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal and are able to write clean and detailed documentation.
- You believe that having good documentation, FAQ’s, white papers, and sample source presentations available for developers is important!
- You like building tools that make your job easier.
Education and experience
• We are mainly seeking candidates with a degree in computer science.
• You have 4+ years in QA Testing, 2+ leading a team
• Knowledge of both client and server development.
• Accurate, detail oriented and eager to learn new technologies/methodologies.
• English fluency required. Other languages are a plus.
myVR Software offers
• The possibility to influence and shape the future of technology within the company.
• Excellent professional and social environment (Our staff is comprised of 80% SW developers)
• Competitive salary conditions
Workplace will be in Oslo, Norway.
The position reports to the CTO.
To apply, or for additional information about the position, please contact:
Rune Fjellvang, CEO,
, Cell: +47 9285 9285
Olav A. Sylthe, CTO,
, Cell: +47 484 00 464